Search results

1. E

Sams Club Dual Flush Toilets

Took your advice and called to order spare parts even though we really have not needed any. The supplier said that Sams will be handling the spare parts on their on-line website. They said that would reduce the cost and provide comfort to the customer knowing that parts were readily...
  2. E

Ted We did order some valves for our toilets today. A may be a bit naive but reading through some of the reviews would make an amateur like me believe that there are no good toilets. We made an investment and it was a roll of the dice for us. I have finally exhaled. To be honest we did...
  3. E

Sams Club Toilet Reviews As part of our remodeling due diligence I relied on the internet and eventually this site for some background. I personally have no experience with plumbing, toilets, etc other than my contact with the plumber I mentioned earlier that made the decision to go with the...
  4. E

We run a number of sports camps around the U.S. and we went through a huge remodel this year. We did as much due diligence as is possible before making our decisions on the toilet upgrades. We were fortunate to get the advise of a retired master plumber that had no vested interest in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks