Search results

1. B

Pump drawing high amps; what to do?

Ahhh, I was not aware of that at all. In that case it is a no-brainer. I had heard of people having pumps lasting 15-20+ years, and sure there is a difference from how they are used and workload and such; I just never imagined that the actual average would be that low.
  2. B

WaterWellDude, thanks for the input. LMAO. Haha, very cute. Question Is it worthwhile to replace just one part of the unit if a cause to the problem can be found; would there be enough life left in the other part to make it worth keeping, or is that just something that has to be...
  3. B

Thank you for the sage advice. That does sound like a pretty darned bad scenario to be avoided! If our well guy doesn't have the capability of testing the motor for a root cause what kind of shop would we take it to?
  4. B

The increase seems variable, from memory I'd say about 5 minutes. When testing today I started off opening the valve wide open and once the pressure switch turned on, left the valve wide open and it ran 11 minutes before popping the reset; a test an hour later popped the reset in 9, then...
  5. B

Yep, when originally installed we made sure to go the three wire, controller route due to the amount of lightning we get here in the Ozarks.
  6. B

Hi all, glad to have run across this forum while searching out info on how what to do about a problem. Here's the run-down: Pump/Well Info Dempster M200 2HP Installed on Jun 23 2004 ( with extended warranty that ran out 3 days before problems presented ) Performance Curve Performance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks