Search results

1. S

No Water coming out of hot water heater

Just looked up my model online and found that it has heat traps (aka check valve!) installed on the input and output. I am going to call Direct Energy again and let them have it for transfering me from the HWT rental department (where by the way I was told that it is not possible for a HWT to...
  2. S

Thanks to you and everyone for the replys. I was thinking the same thing, but I went online to a "how it works" website to see what the inside of a HWT looks like, but it did not show a check valve. I would think that if there was not one, hot water could be pulled out through the "cold in" when...
  3. S

Guys, I have the strangest problem. First off, I am very technically inclined, and plumbing is not new to me at all. Here's my strange problem. I open the hot water tap anywhere in the house and no water comes out, not cold water, no water at all. Then suddenly, I will hear a loud bang from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks