Search results

1. F

Single handle shower

have a family member with single handle shower, as you turn it-- cold and cool water come out spout, but shower will not come on til it becomes warm--is this a water pressure problem?, or normal for single handle shower, --its a new shower----I'm interested in this because I'm going to replace...
  2. F

shower handles

shower facets I do not doubt what you say, but you can still buy 2 or 3 handles, is scalding the only draw back?
  3. F

shower handles

I am replacing tub with shower stall---would like to know if there is a benefit of 3 handle shower compared to a 2 handle or 1 handle setup? I have a 3 handle now, and like it, but so many use 2 or 1 setup----during the replacement process the handles will be moved up the wall:( if that makes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks