Search results

1. Jdog52

Kenmore Ultrasoft 200

OK. So what next? Venturi appears to functioning properly.
  2. Jdog52

Kenmore Ultrasoft 200

Yes, the water supply is chlorinated. On a 15 year old unit is it smarter to replace the unit?
  3. Jdog52

Kenmore Ultrasoft 200

Sorry to take so long to respond. I thought the isssue was solved, but it is not. No water out of the brine lins and venturi is making a sucking sound during brine cycle. After recharging manually, the water is somewhat softer for a day or so. I am guessing that I m getting a short supply of...
  4. Jdog52

Kenmore Ultrasoft 200

My Kenmore Ultrsoft 200 is not producing soft water. I have followed the diagnostics on the Kenmore troubleshooting site and have found the brine valve is not sucking water while in the brine cycle. At this point the Kenmore animation informs me to contact a sevice technician. Can anyone help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks