Search results

1. J

Boiler not working on coldest day of the year

17 degrees outside is cold in these parts. The indoor temp was 49 degrees when we woke up. No apparent problems with thermostat (Honeywell Chronotherm IV). Still I removed it and twisted the R & W wires together. The boiler started up briefly. When it stopped I went down to check & found...
  2. J

Which Hydromatic Sump?

Thanks for your response. I forgot to mention that this sump is connected to a trench drain at the bottom of a driveway leading to a basement garage. So it definitely gets a workout when it rains. I will proceed with getting the SD-33.
  3. J

Which Hydromatic Sump?

After 20 years our sump pump is in need of replacement. The pump is a Hydromatic SP-25A (1/4 h.p.) with diaphragm switch. We are inclined to replace it with the closest equivalent pump now available. The two Hydromatic models that seem closest are the D-A1 and the SD-33. The latter is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks