Search results

1. miracj

Shutting off indirect hot water while away or sleeping

I have a 3 phase oil burner with a 60 gallon indirect hot water tank (Superstor single hull). It serves 2 full bathrooms, kitchen sink and dishwasher, and clothes washer. I currently have 2 people total living in the home, but it is a 3 bedroom house living in Boston, MA. Does it make sense to...
  2. miracj

Cadert 3 Flowise flashing in trapway

I just picked up an unopened Cadet 3 Flowise Right Height, 1.28 Gal flush off of craigslist. On the bottom where the water exits, there is a small amount of glazed flashing that seems to be there. See attached photo. Front of the toilet is to the top of the photo where the small hole is (kind...
  3. miracj

Do Toilets really use water as specified?

I was curious if most individuals or people in the trade actually measure the usage of a toilet they installed? If so, is it by reading the water meter before and after a flush, or by placing some type of flow meter in line with the water supply? How much variation from specifications...
  4. miracj

Cadet 3 FloWise (1.28 gal) with Korky WaterWise Fill Valve uses 1.6 Gal

I bought an American Standard Cadet 3 FloWise (1.28 gal) 2 piece tank and bowl recently. (Parts number 4021.128.*** and 3014.128.***) Based upon information here and from other sources, I didn't install the original fill valve but immediately replaced it with Korky WaterWise Fill Valve (Model...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks