Search results

1. M

Pump, pressure tank or switch question

Not wet around the wellhead or trickling sound. Where are you talking about for the loose wiring? I just put in a new pressure switch yesterday, so I know that part is not loose.
  2. M

No control box, two-wire motor. When you say I need a new motor, do you mean a new pump?
  3. M

Don't have a lot of details, as we bought the house a couple years ago and the well was already there. Its a submersible pump, don't know the depth or anything about the intake. I can tell you that back in the winter we had a cold snap and I forgot to have the spigot run a little and the PVC...
  4. M

We have a well that we use just for watering the garden, washing cars, etc. Last year, everything worked great. This spring when I used it, the pump would start when the pressure dropped to the 30lb mark and cut off at 50lb, just like it is supposed to, one time. However, after that, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks