Search results

1. D

Turbonics Hydronic System Help, Please

Hi, Bit of a newbie here. I'm looking at a Turbonics hydronic heating system with mainly wall-mounted fan units. 1) The Taco circulator cartridge is running a lot and the body gets pretty hot pretty quickly. How do I know if there's a problem? 2) How do I make sure there's not air...
  2. D

Rubber valve seat alternative?

In reverse order, I used one of those green plastic scrubbies - you know, the 3M ones. My understanding was that - for soft metals - those are the equal of a wimpy, super-fine steel wool and for hard metals they barely make an impression. I got some new silicon grease and yet another kit and...
  3. D

Thanks for all the advice, still... ...I have replaced the balls. I now have five - three steel, one plastic, one brass (that's currently in the tap). But it's so bad that every time I have examined the hot water valve seat it's either starting to roughen or it already has visible chips out...
  4. D

Hi, Newbie here. I've had to mess with and/or replace the rubber valve seat on the hot water side of a Delta-Peerless-type single handle ball faucet about once a month since I moved in with a friend of mine. The faucet is nice looking but a no-name brand, so I can't get OEM parts and my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks