Search results

1. S

Need Help Asap - Please Reply

Yeah I don't know sorta pissed at the plumbing store guy cause yeah it's a 'real' plumbing store but he gave me the cap to fit over. Anyway chiselled down the concrete, put the cap on, letting it dry right now then going to patch the concrete and yeah, all done. Thanks for everyone's...
  2. S

Gary I know for a fact that it's for a toilet. When we built the townhouse the room where my laundry is located now was actually a bathroom/laundry room on the townhouse plans. The pipe around 3-4" or so is sticking out of the concrete floor about 4" or so with an orange cap on it. I will...
  3. S

Anyone else???? I'm assuming this will be very easy just hoping for a professionals advice or any possible 'tricks' to doing this easier.....
  4. S

Yeah its PVC........ What is that cutter like? Just a drill bit with a cutting wheel on the end?
  5. S

I am getting my flooring installed tomorrow downstairs in my basement. Carpet in the living room and lino in the laundry room. I live in a townhouse where there is a toilet pipe coming up from the floor that is capped off (roughed in for a toilet). I do NOT want to put a toilet in this room...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks