Search results

1. D

What the heck am i doing?

My very good neighbor has let me use one of the 3 wells they have on there property. The well that is in the corner of there property is only about 200' from my tank so Ive connected to it until I can fix my issues. They wont accept any payment for the electricity used, and said I could use it...
  2. D

Wow ok so looks like I will be without water for a while. I will see what the wife wants to do and go from there.
  3. D

I'm over in Land O Lakes not very far at all. How much would I be looking at for pump, power wire and any other needed components give or take. This will take me months to save up for so I just need an idea. This way I can make a plan that works for the family.
  4. D

Would i have a problem fitting a 3" pump in a 3" pipe. Also, it looks like the pumps are very expensive. It would take me months to save for all the items needed to complete the job. Could I convert the pump to a 2 pipe deep well set-up for less money, if so what all would be needed to complete...
  5. D

Also are there any submersible pumps that would work with a 3" casing maybe that could be an alternative.
  6. D

Let me start from the beginning, I lost water in the house a few days ago. I went outside to find the pump running continuously, and dry. I stopped the pump, and tapped on the suction line and it was empty. I filled the pump to try and re-prime the system. Once I finally was able to build psi I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks