Search results

1. Pangel

Toilet Flange Cost

I had not thought about the travel time, but he would have had at most a 30 minute drive each way. He gave me the price for the normal install, but I never thought to ask how much extra if the flange needs replaced. I did not perceive it to be a big deal in price especially if the flooring did...
  2. Pangel

Toilet Flange Cost

Thanks Terry for the response. I think part of his problem was that the new toilet would not fit on the existing flange becuase it was too high (as well as broken). The previous toilet had several shims under it and a ton of what looked like caulk to get it to fit snug. I just thought it was...
  3. Pangel

Toilet Flange Cost

Wanted to see if anyone could let me know how much it should cost to have a plumber install a new toilet flange. We bought a new toilet and had a plumber do the install (which was $120 for what they call a "normal" install). Well, once he got here, he said the flange was broken and we needed a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks