Search results

1. J

looking for a 2nd opinion

I am looking for a second opinion on what a company recomends for taking care of my water. I had my water tested at an independent lab and the lab at the company that provided me with this quote. The results are: PH 5.8 and 5.9 TDS 570 ppm Hardness 119.7 and 196...
  2. J

pressure switch question

I understand different pressure switches, or settings, will effect the amount of drawdown of water in the pressure tank. Does the pressure switch effect the water pressure I will have at the shower, faucet, etc..? I currently have a 20 gal. tank with a pressure switch that is set at 48/68 and...
  3. J

filter system help

I am looking for some help on installing a new filter system. I had a softner and acid tank installed seven years ago but I don't think they are working properly now. I believe the acid tank maybe plugged with iron and the resin in the softner maybe worn out. I have four people living in...
  4. J

replacing pressure tank

I am going to replace my current 19 year old, rusted, 20 gallon Well-x-trol tank with either a 44 or 62 gallon tank. I'm also want to replace the pressure switch, guage, check valve and all pipping. I found the tank and parts on line for half the price the local pump guy charges. Is this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks