Search results

1. T

tub spout

Hello All, I am nearly finished creating a bathroom upstairs in our home. My issue is concerning the installation of the tub spout. I have tightened the spout (threaded) quite tight by hand and the spout is facing upward! I am worried that if I tighten it too much, I will break the solder...
  2. T

new second floor bathroom

Hello, I am planning the DMV system for a new second floor bathroom. The bathroom is directly above a first floor bathroom (the house is a 50's Cape). There is an existing 3" drain/vent stack to which I will be draining the vanity and toilet into (they are on the same wall as each other...
  3. T

new second floor bathroom

Hello, I am planning the DMV system for a new second floor bathroom. The bathroom is directly above a first floor bathroom (the house is a 50's Cape). There is an existing 3" drain/vent stack to which I will be draining the vanity and toilet into (they are on the same wall as each other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks