Search results

1. Pipedoc

Natural gas line????

Yes. 15 psi is fine. It is okay to move the rough location of the valve through use of nipples and fittings. Just test for leaks before you cover the work.
  2. Pipedoc

cutting into a line to put a ball valve

Yep. Could you post a picture?
  3. Pipedoc

need help with dvw routing

It seems to me like this might be easier to explain with an isometric drawing. Here is what I come up with. I don't know the codes in your area but this is fine for Illinois. Drains in black and vents in blue. I apologize for my computer drawing skills. Without seeing the jobsite or...
  4. Pipedoc

cutting into a line to put a ball valve

If you can get the "play" out of the pipe - no problem. They also make a slip coupling, so you could cut out enough pipe to install the valve and a short travel piece and then install the slip coupling. Why not just sweat in a new valve? I only use the shark bite couplings when I can't get the...
  5. Pipedoc

What does it take to be a plumber video

:eek: These are the kind of guys that give plumbers a bad name.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks