Search results

1. R

ABS in Highrise buildings

I live in a condo with 15 floors and built in the 1970's. The drain piping from the roof that goes through the interior walls needs to be updated. Can it be changed from Cast Iron to ABS. The uniform building code says at you cannot use ABS in buildings more than 4 stories in Zone 1. What does...
  2. R

Pump starter turns off after 9 seconds

My well pump shuts off after 9 seconds. Water comes through and then it turns off. I turn it back on, it does the same thing. The timing is always the same. After several attempts of me turning the power on/off, it kicks on and fills up the tank. Sometimes, the pump works the first time. Is...
  3. R

Bathtub not draining - & waterbugs coming up

The bathtub is not draining and some water bugs are coming up it. Is there a leak somewhere? How are they getting in? Thanks.
  4. R

Well Tank Casing Repair - Hole

I have a hole in my Residential Well Tank Casing. How do I fix it? Or do I need a new tank? Any recommendations would be a great help. I believe it is a steel 10000 gal tank. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks