Search results

1. D

Gooseneck Faucet dripping problem

Thank you very, very much to HJ, Jimbo & Kingsotall - I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I wasn't going to check back but did so in the hope that someone did post advice. I have a similar style faucet by Kohler in my other kitchen and it dripped the same for a while but eventually...
  2. D

Well I'll be - why is everyone so nasty about what I wrote? I guess telling you I installed Herbeau in the other bathrooms will really tick you off. I actually went by the suggestion of the builders plumber but I suppose I should have known better than to trust someone in that field. Like...
  3. D

Can anyone give me advice - I have 2 new faucets with similar problems. I have a Franke high gooseneck kitchen faucet and after I turn the water off - it continues to drip for a while. When I remove the aerator - the excess water in the faucet pours out and then it's fine......until next time...
  4. D

Dryer Conversion Info Needed Natural Gas to Propane

I have an LG natural gas dryer and I have the part that needs to be installed to convert it to a propane dryer. The part came with no instructions whatsoever and Sears (where I had to buy the conversion kit from) and no plumbers I know can tell me how it gets installed. I am waiting to hear...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks