Search results

1. Jon Heron

Kinetico softener head rebuild with pics

Yep thats correct! It never worked for the 7 months after I put it back together because I must have misaligned the blue balls. However I didn't spend any of that seven months even thinking about it as the water very gradually started getting hard, not to mention the 100 other things weighing...
  2. Jon Heron

Forget it Gary, you dont get it. Your posts speak for themselves. No point in continuing this line of discussion... Andy, Thats right! All I needed was a 5/16" and a 1/4" nut driver and a little soap and water to put it back together... Not bad for a dopey sparky eh! :D Then again...
  3. Jon Heron

Andy, THANKS VERY MUCH! I received the entire thing. If you EVER need any electrical advice or information don't be shy! Finest regards, Jon Heron PS. its still working great!
  4. Jon Heron

DUH? Its called supply and demand Gary, if Kinetico cost too much money then they wouldn't be in business now would they? And yes the name of the game is to make the most money and keep the customers happy... What is the name of your game, make as little profit as possible and be regarded as a...
  5. Jon Heron

:D Back in action! :D Thanks for your help guys! I had a nice soft water shower this morning reminding me of what I had been missing... I guess the white balls where from a different machine. Gary, You really wont need an exploded view to rebuild one of these valve heads, they are very simply...
  6. Jon Heron

Also, the rust in the window is likely because the tanks have not regenerated since I "fixed it" back in November. :o I am pretty sure I misaligned one of the blue balls when I assembled it back then... I took apart the pickup tube and it looks pretty straightforward, there appears to be a...
  7. Jon Heron

Thanks guy's! I am going to put it back together now then and try it. Andy, I tried to send you a PM to see if you knew if these white balls are part of this unit but the board replied back that you are not accepting PM's. Finest regards, Jon
  8. Jon Heron

Thanks a million! :D I found the 2 pillars the blue balls sit on in the base but what about the 2 larger white balls, do you know where they belong? One of the blue balls was floating on the top of the tower and the other one is missing?? Should I try and flush it out of the towers or just not...
  9. Jon Heron

Hello all, Great looking forum here! I have acquired a 2 tank well water Kinetico softener along with our house 3 years ago... Long story short there has been a long line of butchers "renovating" (:mad:)this old home and one of these butchers had installed this softener. The butcher also left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks