Search results

1. N

deep well pump vibration

Thanks again for the replies. I do agree that there is probably an issue with the pump, but I was hoping to prolong pulling it and replacing since it still pumps fine. I suppose I should do something in the nearer future to avoid an emergency type situation. I guess I am always hoping for a...
  2. N

deep well pump vibration

Thank you for the input but it is absolutely not water hammer. I have had that situation in other houses and am very familiar with it and it is nothing even similar. The noise is definitely coming from the pump and as far as I can tell is being transmitted through all of the pipes(not just...
  3. N

deep well pump vibration

Hello I have a goulds deep well pump that is putting out a vibration which can be heard througout our entire house. I can even hear it at the well casing. The pump is about 3 years old but we have only had the house for 2.5yrs so I do not know if it did it since installed but it has done it...
  4. N

well pumping clay sediment what to do in Seattle

Just to follow up, first the filling of the hot tub is just for an example of how much sediment comes out. It does not make any difference how long or short the water is on , sediment will come at all times. We have never had a problem with running out of water. Supposedly the well has a...
  5. N

well pumping clay sediment what to do in Seattle

Hello, I have been on here in the past with great advice, since then our well situation has changed. We have owned our place for about 2 years. Just prior to moving in the well pump was replaced(I don't know why but my guess is that it stopped working from pumping so much sediment). Since we...
  6. N

Sand in deep well

Being a landscape contractor myself I understand how employees can give a company a bad image quickly if there is little supervision, which is why I try to find companies that have owners on site as much as possible. Anyhow, If anyone knows a good company in WA state I would really appreciate...
  7. N

Sand in deep well

Thank you again to the replies. Is there any chance any of you know someone worthwhile calling in the Seattle WA area. The last company we dealt with seemed rather unknowledgable.
  8. N

Sand in deep well

Thanks for the input. I am curious about the camera method. When this is done can the sand actually be seen flowing into the well? I know that the well is about 30 years old but based what I have run into on the rest of the house I am not even positive if it was installed by a professional...
  9. N

Sand in deep well

Hello, I have been using this forum for info for a while but finally feel I need to join and post. We have a house that we bought about 2 years ago which has a 160ft well that had the pump replaced just prior to purchase. I don't know the reason for replacement but I have a guess. Since we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks