Search results

1. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

Oh. Just drives me nuts that I read so many conflicting reports on all toilets. I was thinking Eco Drake then I read that some found the older Drake cleaned the bowl better then the Eco. Now you are suggesting the Cadet 3 (which I had all but eliminated). LOL! Eventually I'll order...
  2. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

I am leaning toward the Eco Drake as well. The bathroom will be in the basement and used infrequently. Mainly when we are downstairs watching a movie. I'm most worried about bowl streaking because it is not a double cyclone flush but I am hoping it will meet our needs nevertheless.
  3. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

I beieve the Drake II is only available as ADA height which I don't really want. Is that correct?
  4. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

Does one or the other do a better job of solid waste removal without streaking? I am thinking I have read that the Aquia is poorer in this regard. The price is approximately the same I think. I am thinking of using either the Drake or the Aquia II, as long as either would work in a basement...
  5. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

I hate to respond to my own thread but I also considered the Aquia II. I often hear mixed reviews on this one but I'd like to hear what the experts think of this vs the Drake. Also would the WSS204 fit the Aquia II or is the WSS114 a better fit? TIA.
  6. Hedygs

Drake/Drake II/Eco Drake

So confusing! We are doing a total basement remodel and we are adding a small bathroom. I need to decide on a toilet and originally was considering AS Cadet 3 from the Big Box Store based on price but I am leery of using this. We have an older Toto Ultramax and love it but want to keep the...
  7. Hedygs

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Would you use this toilet in a basement?
  8. Hedygs

Toto Aquia vs Toto Ultramax

We are planning a basement bathroom and I know I want to use a Toto. We have a couple Ultramax's now but I love the look of the Aquia. Is there any significant differences between the two? Would one be better for a basement bathroom - new construction? Thanks for any input.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks