Search results

1. joejvj

Air Injector Maintenance

Do air injectors require maintenance? We get a lot of sediment in the water from time to time and I am wondering if the venturi nozzle gets clogged after a while. And what would be symptoms of a clogged/bad air injector? Below is a photo of the one installed on my system. Can anyone identify...
  2. joejvj

Removing Well Cap

I need to disinfect my well and have not seen a well cap like this before where a pipe is coming out of the top. It looks like the cap is supporting the pipe and hose bib. How do I get into this to pour bleach down the well?
  3. joejvj

Well Water Changes

I have a private residential well that was put in 15 years ago, and has always produced clear, good tasting, and safe to drink water. A few months ago, we woke up to find deep orange colored water coming out of the tap. Smelled kind of metallic and stained everything. From the research I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks