Search results

1. W

Low Pressure On 1 Sprinkler Head

Problem Fixed! FloridaOrange nailed it. The problem was at the Tee. The tubing (not the Tee) was cracked just after the Tee. I spliced in a new peice of tubing, put on the old head, and everything works great. It didn't take as much digging as expected. As I was trying different things...
  2. W

Not yet...regretably it will take a lot of digging. Also, that Tee is close to where the utilities enter the house, so I'll have to get them marked prior to digging.
  3. W

The tubing is 3/4" poly from the valve with 1/2" poly tee'd off going to each head. The problem head is either the first or second heads Tee'd off of the 3/4" line.
  4. W

I have a 10 zone sprinkler system with 4 heads per zone. It's worked great for years. This spring, one head on one zone would only spray water 3 ft (verses 20 ft). I replaced the head and and it would still only spray 3 ft. There were no leaks at any of the sprinkler head connections. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks