Search results

1. jerryel

How does the air get in non-bladder tanks?

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I was hoping I could fix this for a year (cheapley) until I can save up the money. Those large bladder tanks like I need are very expensive for a retired person with low income. Too bad I didn't notice it when they were building the house and it...
  2. jerryel

Thanks for the reply. I do fill the tank up with air a compressor because it's easier and quicker. I turn off the pump, and open the lowest valve then add air until it comes out the low end of the hose. If anything I'm over filling it but that doesn't last long because the "snifter" lets it...
  3. jerryel

Deep Well Jet... Burnt out?

Believe I'm no pro but had a similar problem on a deep well pump after a lightning strike that went down the casing. Anyway the well man said the pump causes a whirlpool effect stirring up the sand and then it sucks it in. To keep from digging a new well he pulled it up 20' still way below...
  4. jerryel

I have a problem keeping air in my non-bladder tank and have to constantly drain it to put air back in. Adding to the problem is my AC is a water to air heat pump so the water is on quite a bit and quite often. I realize a large air bladder tank is optimal but my finances can't afford it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks