Search results

1. B

Pressure Balancing Valve Output

Maybe a stupid question, but I'll ask anyways. I have CPVC throughout the house. Current valves are connected with female copper/CPVC fittings. I had a problem with the outgoing line to the shower head that was sweated copper. Apparently the original install didn't hold up. Is there any...
  2. B

Grohe PB Valve

So I know there has been threads regarding the lack of user freindliness to Grohe Valves. I am about to install 2 and was wondering if strapping the 2 incoming pipes and 1 out going to head work well enough to hold the valve in place. Or does the actual valve body need to somehow be fastened?
  3. B

Shower head addition

I am currently re plumbing my shower to have another shower head that will be controlled seperately from the other. Think 2 totally seperate showers 6 feet apart. One rainshower, one hand held lower flow. My question is: I have 3/4†water lines and was curious what the best option to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks