Search results

1. hanlesc

Best way to pump water from Lake?

Need Help Hey "That Guy", I need help, not sarcasm. It was a simple question, does he recommend the pump or not. No one ever said I was trying to save money, so don't assume I am. In fact, I would prefer a Mercedes to a Yugo. If you can help, I would appreciate it.
  2. hanlesc

Confirmation Ok, Speedbump So you are recommending the BF-1007-112 1/2 HP 10 GALLONS PER MINUTE 115 VOLT pump with 1,1/4 pipe based upon your post above? Considering the pump is going in the pond, do I need something to filter the water like this? http://www.kleen-flo.net/ Will it...
  3. hanlesc

Not in Georgia We live in a free state. Self Delete this statement - Anyway, can someone give me an example calculation so I can figure this friction thing out? Looks like my browser did not refresh properly. Thanks for the additional info above. I will check it out and remember, "Live Free...
  4. hanlesc

Similar Project Hi all, I have a large pond (2 acres) I want to transfer water from. What do you recommend? Here are some of the factors. Total altitude lift is 50 feet from the pond to location Total distance is 700 feet I want to fill a 1000 gallon tank and speed is not a concern...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks