Search results

1. LR

Short-length toilets for small spaces?

Hi, I have to replace 2 old toilets in a rowhouse in Boston. I wanted to get Caroma dual-flush, because they've been super in the other bathrooms, but the space is too small. The current ones are pretty much butting into the sinks as it is, and they're only about 26" long. Any...
  2. LR

Any experience with Dual Flush Toilets

Caroma install note Thought of this after posting the Caroma note-and I don't know what you call the bits, not a plumber, sorry. The last one that was installed, the plumber said there wasn't a piece included to screw it down with, he called and they said to just use whatever he had that...
  3. LR

Any experience with Dual Flush Toilets

Caromas- great flush Hi, We have several Caroma dual-flush toilets and love them. It's hard to consider any 1.6 toilets, when Caroma offers the .8 /1.6 flush. The least expensive is the Tasman, it has a non-vitreous tank- hard plastic- but doesn't detract from the look and has held up fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks