Search results

1. jtlapal

Kohler toilet seat replacement for one-piece.

OK, I think I may have found something.... Yes, I have been looking for over two years off and on. However, I think I may have found something that will work. (I tried Home Depot's in Orange County, CA and they don't have the normal expansion plugs. In fact, they were quite rude when I...
  2. jtlapal

Of course, I found out, trying to find 10-32 3/8"x3/4" rubber expansion plugs is not that easy. They didn't have them at HD (or at least no one knew where they were if they did). I went to True Value Hardware and they had every size but. I tried a size larger and they wouldn't fit in the...
  3. jtlapal

Thank you! Alan, That seems like an excellent idea! I will go and get one and try it. Thanks! Joe
  4. jtlapal

I will see if I can figure out a way to phtograph it that will have meaning. The top is just the two holes. There is no other way that I can figure out to access the area I would expect to attach the nuts. The rest of the outside is just the toilet exterior. Inside the tank the area where...
  5. jtlapal

Kohler Pain in the Toilet Seat I bought a new Kohler toilet seat that seems to fit the toilet. However, there is not way of getting to the area where I would expect to put on the nuts. As the previous poster says, it appears to be completely enclosed. If this means I have to replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks