Search results

1. T

Air in pipes at pump startup

There might well have been an air making system back when this area was a pasture 12 years ago, but I would imagine that system would have been completely removed when the tank and pump were replaced. But who knows? I had been hoping for a miraculous answer, a silver bullet, that did not...
  2. T

No, the pressure tank is not new. I moved here about 5 years ago and the tank was here then. The previous owner put in the current tank and also replaced the submersible pump sometime between 1998 and 2004. I have made no modification to the tank/pump/well and the previous owner provided me...
  3. T

No, there's no anti-siphon valve. The only outlet for well water is a hose bib located right next to the pressure tank. (You might wonder why. The previous owner had an unallowed cross connection with the municipal water system. I removed the cross connection which disconnected the well...
  4. T

My well, used only for irrigation, pumps some air into the pipes whenever the pump starts, but not thereafter. When this air makes its way to an outlet (hose, sprinkler, etc.) the water shoots all over the place. This is not just an irritant, but is a problem because the water has much iron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks