Search results

1. J

Right sized pump?

Okay, after having a week off from work and talking tothe driller here is where we stand. He installed a valve AFTER the pressure tank like was mentioned previously. This was his suggestion and it works well. I get 26 gallons of water at high pressure, then it is like a switch to a trickle...
  2. J

Right sized pump?

Sorry for the late reply, been busy all week. He is using a 4" well casing, it looked like 20 ft of pvc screen at the bottom of the casing. After I went home last weekend, I ran all 3 hydrants for around 20 minutes and evidently ran the casing dry. He called yesterday and told me he...
  3. J

Right sized pump?

I just had a driller drill a well on my property. He ended up at 425' and hit clay the whole way down. He told me that he put in a 1.5 hp 10 gpm pump. Evidently he wasn't able to blow it out because of the depth and now the house and hydrants are spitting out the bentonite clay used in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks