Search results

1. A

Well Point Problems after 20 years

I do have one more question. I have been reading alot about the size of the motor and how it relates to the amount of water it will pull up. I am currently using a 1 1/2 horse Wayne lawn sprinkler pump that is also almost 20 years old. Is 1 1/2 overkill, could I get the same results with a 1...
  2. A

I pulled this one up about 15 years ago when my very little kids filled the pipe with landscape rocks, and your right its not an easy task. Thanks again for your thoughts.
  3. A

Thanks for the reply. I will check on the Nu-Well tablets or may just pull the point. After 20 years it may not have much life left in it. What do you think about my comment that the well should be able to take as much water as I can put into it with a garden hose. Is that an accurate...
  4. A

I have had a sand point that I use for lawn irrigation for over 20 years. It is hooked up to a 1 1/2 horse sprinkler pump and runs from 5 to 7 spinklers heads at a time. I used 1 1/4 pipe and it is down about 23 feet. I have had no problems with the system in those 20 years. This year I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks