Search results

1. TWEAK

Regenerating every day!

Hello again, A month or two ago, many of you helped me decipher the programming/salt dose and get my Fleck 7000SXT set up properly. It worked well, and I was getting soft water, appropriate salt usage, etc. For the past few days, though, the valve has decided to regenerate every day (2...
  2. TWEAK

Frequency of regeneration

Hi, I have a 48000 grain Fleck 7000 system. Due to kids growing up and moving out, it's now just me, and my water use is way down. I seem to remember hearing or reading somewhere that you should regenerate every 7 days even if you don't need to. According to the display on the Fleck I am...
  3. TWEAK

Danze Orrington toilets?

Anyone have any thoughts on the quality or performance of the Danze Orrington one piece toilet? "The Boss" loves the style of that brand/model, but we've only seen online pictures.
  4. TWEAK

Guinevere or AS One Piece Town Square RH?

I'm new here... and could use some guidance. I am just finishing the tile floor on a on a bathroom remodel and am ready for a toilet. I had a Kohler Gabrielle (2001) and it was disappointing-- hard water stained it and it always takes two flushes. Didn't clog often, that's one good thing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks