Search results

1. J

Corrosion Build Up On Top Of Water Heater

thanks for all the input guys, this really helps a lot!! When I had it installed I had a guy I knew do it, he said he was a plumber, but a year later I found out he worked for the gas company :cool: He charged me a arm and a leg too!!!
  2. J

Thanks for all the advice guys gonna call someone monday to come take a look, do you guys think the corrosion is bad enough that I need to have the tank replaced? BTW anyone know any good plumbers near Chicago? Thanks, Jacen
  3. J

Hello I'm new to this forum, but I was wondering can you guys help me with a problem. I have this Water heater thats 4 years old. And I just noticed lately that a lot of corrosion has built up on top of the the water heater. The corrosion is like rusty flaky. I did notice that there was a very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks