Search results

1. M

Indoor hot tub

ok i never herd of teak. but i do want to finish it and i have a large room to do so cedar is out if the question. so i just wanted to know what else i can use for the space and i do have a lot of ventilation. from the top of the celing and im going to put a vent fan in as well
  2. M

Indoor hot tub

it not that im not going to finish it i just need some ideas on what to use indoor for the hot tub. beside cedar...
  3. M

Indoor hot tub

Hello building a structure for my hot tub to be indoor and I am having a problem. I need to know what I can use for the walls and ceiling for the hot tub room so it don’t get mold and will last. I don’t want to use cedar because it is very expensive and I’m on a budget. Can anyone help me out?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks