Search results

1. lati_cz

Swiss Madison Wall mounted toilet question

I am about to remodel my bathroom. My wife likes Swiss Madison wall mounted toilet. I've never heard about, or installed such a brand. Does anyone know.....? Thank you, Michal
  2. lati_cz

Pegasus, need a shower valve part

Hi guys, I have Pegasus Exhibit shower/tub valve in my bath. The built in diverter in tub spout stopped working. I am having trouble to find who is manufacturer, resp. where I can find new spout. Can you help? Thank you, Michal
  3. lati_cz

Tankless water heater guestion

I am building 5k sqft home for family of 5, with 5 baths. Plumber (experienced, good and well established in our area) plumbed house for 1 tankless heater. I questioned it, he said it will be enough and he put one in larger homes on regular basis without problems. There was another plumber on...
  4. lati_cz

Wall mounted toilet w/in-wall tank question

My clients went to plumbing showroom to purchase wall mounted toilets, we're building new home for them, they will have 5 bathrooms, all walls to install toilets are 2 x 4". Sales person told them to resize walls to 2 x 6" as units for 2 x 4" walls are having issues/problems. My clients like...
  5. lati_cz

water flow reducer

Hi guys, I am building home with several baths. Client choose hansgrohe for all baths and kitchen. California has 2Gal./minute max. flow requirement for showers. Not all products my clients like are within CA requirements. Is there such a think as water flow reducer? I think about small round...
  6. lati_cz

Wall mounted toilet

New installation, need 5 toilets. One bathroom is narrow, only 4', need short one.
  7. lati_cz

Wall mounted toilet

Can you recommend me good brand of wall mounted toilet?
  8. lati_cz

need help identifying bath faucet

Need handles for this tub filler. I do not see any writing on it. Does anyone know what manufacturer/type is it? Thank you Michal
  9. lati_cz

Washing machine safety shut off valve question

I am installing washer and I want to add safety automatic shut off valve. I found this:Onsite Pro FS3/4H90 Washing Machine Valve Shutoff Kit Does the kit include all I need? I have 20 amp circuit in laundry. I see people buy power relay with the valve but I am not sure if I need it. Furman...
  10. lati_cz

Hot water dispenser help

I am not sure how old is it, it came with the house. I thought it drains a steam so I dumped it directly into drain, but water runs from it. I'll check the unit, could be broken. Thank you, Michal
  11. lati_cz

Hot water dispenser help

I have Insinkerator instant water dispenser, the faucet broke and new one is expensive. Friend gave my one, but it's different brand. Mine faucet has a 4 lines, his only 3. I have extra line - vent line on dispenser. What purpose has a vent line? Is there any way to install it so it works? Thank...
  12. lati_cz

New Moen CA84004 faucet problem

Thank you, I think I got it.
  13. lati_cz

New Moen CA84004 faucet problem

I installed Moen faucet today. The handles turn the same way, respective the cold turns wrong way. I'll call moen tomorrow, but if anyone knows what's the problem, I will sleep better. Thank you. Michal https://www.moen.com/products/CA84004
  14. lati_cz

filtration system

Full re piping is planned for next year. Any recommendation for manufacturer, type etc? The main is in 3/4", house has 3 baths, one kitchen. Thank you.
  15. lati_cz

filtration system

My friend has a problem with plumbing. The main water line from the street is in old rusted galvanized pipes, the house is fully in copper. He experiences a lot of clogging. Sediments of rust are present in water. Is there any filtration system we can install between old piping and copper...
  16. lati_cz

shower valve identification

HJ - it rotates and pulls more pics, hope it helps. If better quality is needed I'll use better camera tomorrow thank you Michal
  17. lati_cz

Btw. is it common practice not to use teflon tape/sealant on adapter threads and just fill those with melted silver instead? I noticed it on both valves - never seen it before.
  18. lati_cz

No I still need to figure out what it is. I remodel 2 baths - one get new valve, other will keep existing. HO wants leave the valve and just change the plate and handle. Anyone? Thank you Michal
  19. lati_cz

I'll post more pics on Monday. thank you Michal
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks