Search results

1. S

backwards faucet?

Well, I guess the plumber thought we were right, because he came over and fixed it.
  2. S

Rest boiler via internet

The burner has been serviced and checked at the start of the season. It's not a normal occurance, once or twice a season. But when it happens late Sunday night and nobody notices till Thursday or Friday...
  3. S

water tower for pump system?

I'm considering buying an off-grid weekend home. I've only seen the ad and not the actual property at this time. From what I know of well systems, they pump water from the ground and the pump pressurizes the system. Large buildings usually have a water tank on the roof that is fed by a...
  4. S

Rest boiler via internet

My friend has an oil burner in a hot water heat system. From time to time the system does not turn on when it should. It's been checked by the oil burner company. They find nothing. Since it's a weekend home, she worries that the pipes will freeze. She's got a heat alarm that turns a red...
  5. S

How do I fix this faucet?

Do I pry the white part out, ot does the chrome ring that encircles it come with it?
  6. S

How do I fix this faucet?

http://gallery.me.com/bill_vojtech#100005 The above link will bring up pictures I took of a faucet I'm trying to take apart to fix or replace. The faucet went bad over time. At first it was a bit hard to open or close. Then it got tighter. Then it got so tight that the faucet body would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks