Search results

1. D

Help!!! Soiree Eco 1.28 vs. Soiree 1.6???

Just realized we purchased the Soiree Eco instead of the Soiree 1.6. Is there a noticeable difference in the wash. Any problems with residue left on the bowl. I'd hate to have to flush twice. Is the water spot much smaller than the 1.6. Does anyone own the 1.28 & how do you like it's...
  2. D

Soirée and 6" supply line

I just purchased a Soiree today & was able to order a tank handle in brushed nickel. Unfortunately, I didn't ask what other finishes were available.
  3. D

Toto for 10" rough in?

I think we're best off to stay with the Soiree. We have absolutely no luck & would probably run into some type of problem trying to push in the Nexus. Since we started the bathroom remodel we've not had one thing go right. We're definate candidates for "renovation nightmares" :eek:
  4. D

Toto for 10" rough in?

Thanks for the quick response but, we had already gone to Toto retailer. Unfortunately the sales rep did not make us aware that most Totos would fit on our rough in. I really wanted the Aquia or Nexus but purchased the Soiree because of it's rough in options, the style & the cyclone flushing...
  5. D

Toto for 10" rough in?

We are faced with the dilema of an 11 1/4" rough in from wall. Prior toilet (Gerber) was a 12" with no space against wall installed by builder & plumber. We are now replacing old toilet & looking at the 10" rough in Toto toilets. Toto does seem to have the most variety of styles for a 10". I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks