Search results

1. KBradley

Well Pump & Pressure Tank - layout/plumbing advice

Need to replace my pressure tank. Going with a larger Pentair WM-14WB (47 gal) fiberglass tank and a conventional tee at the bottom with integral pressure gauge & cut-off switch. Originally wanted to go with the Flex-Lite FL17, but no stock anywhere, unless you want to pay double the price...
  2. KBradley

Wax Free Toilet Seals - will they work with tapered lead soil pipe?

Would ideally like to use wax-free toilet seals (from Fluidmaster, Fernco, etc). Fluidmaster seal, ready to drop the toilet into the flange. However, have a lead (Pb) soil pipe/riser (approx 7"L, with cast iron flange, it connects to copper 90 deg. elbow). Has a 4" diam. opening at the top...
  3. KBradley

HELP-Replacing Closet Flange/Lead Soil Pipe - suggestions

Considering changing current cast iron closet flange/lead soil pipe in a 35+ yr. old house. Would perhaps like to use ABS or PVC and connect to 3" copper soil pipe in basement. Attached are pictures showing closet flange in 1st floor bathroom and showing lead riser/soil pipe and copper...
  4. KBradley

Wax Free Toilet Seals - different mfgs/styles

Would like to eliminate the wax rings on the toilets in my house. Would like to use the wax-free toilet seals. Understand there are a few different brands on the market. Has anyone compared the performance of the different brands? Fluidmaster has the #7500, #7503, and #7504 What are the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks