Search results

1. J

Submersible pump stuck

I have no idea if it is still in the casing. Yes, it's hung on pvc. I doubt it overheated as it pumps like normal for about 5-10 sec then trickles for 30-60 seconds. It seems like it's just not getting water but I can't bring it up to check anything. Is it possible that it was hung just...
  2. J

Submersible pump stuck

Bob, It's mine, I can't give up. Pump was there when I bot the house so I don't know whats down there. Am I re-drilling a new well? The pump seems to run, just little or no water. Do you think the pump is bad? There's no way in Fort Myers, FL there's not water at 100ft.
  3. J

Submersible pump stuck

After 25+ years, Submersible pump now spits water occasionally. Yes, it's the dry season in Fla and in prior years, other neighbors wells went dry but they resolved it by adding additional pvc pipe & wire and dropping the pumps another 30-60 feet. I thought I'd try the same but my pump is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks