Search results

1. AtlasDoc12

Where do you find articles?

Hi everyone. Where do all of you find interesting and relevant industry (plumbing/toilets/etc.) articles? I'm trying to find some specific publications or portals to read. Newsletters? Magazines? Websites? RSS news sites? Thank you!
  2. AtlasDoc12

Why wall-mounted toilets?

Hi everyone, I am trying to answer the question: "why do we install wall-mounted toilets?" I'm trying to build a case in a report I'm working on... Why do we install wall mounts versus floor bases? What are the advantages? And if anyone knows, what reasons other than an ease in using...
  3. AtlasDoc12

Measuring force.

Has anyone ever seen an online resource, or other that has information on the amount of force created by people and objects? Thanks!
  4. AtlasDoc12

Danger of broken wall-hung toilets.

Hi everyone. I am thinking about wall-mounted toilets and their wall brace's capacity of only about 300 lbs or so (at least that is what the experts say). I have been able to find some news articles about lawsuits and stories for broken toilets, but not that many as I'm sure a lot of there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks