Search results

1. D

Brand new Toto fby1525 damaged during tile work

No insurance for the handyman...and I wasn't there when it actually happened...so I don't know if he is lying about how it happened. Bottom line, I need to replace it and will take a lot of work!
  2. D

Had it repaired by a pro....just doesn't cut it though...and Toto will not replace b/c I told them my guy put a ladder in the tub. Out $800 for the tub, $300 for all install work! That sucks! Thinking about getting a Kohler K-506 instead...any product reviews here in this forum? I no...
  3. D

My tile guy placed a ladder in my brand new bathtub (which was fully covered with plastic and layers of cardboard), without checking for debris inside the tub...and put two dime sized holes/cracks (but not all the way thru) in the tub. Obviously, I'm distraught. I warned the guy at least 20...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks