Search results

1. Tanker

Propane Low Pressure Problem, Good To House, Low To Appliance??

I think it should work without having to do that, how would it up from 2 to 11psi? I'm using the Robinair WC gauge hooked up directly to the pipe stub behind the range. It stays at 7.5 no matter what is on or off.
  2. Tanker

They checked the pressure at the house regulator while I had all the range burners, oven, WH and the furnace running, they said it was still good. I have to take their word for it, it was done in front of me and I don't think they had a reason to lie. It's not just the WH, it's almost all the...
  3. Tanker

After my propane supplier refused to came and check my long time, ongoing low pressure problem inside, I hooked up a gauge right at the valve behind the range and got 7.5 WC. They checked the regulator at the house and it checked out ok, years ago when they did check inside it showed low...
  4. Tanker

Problem After WX1-250 Install, Need Troubleshooting Help

The 2 yrs applies to shelf life, and it doesn't mean that some last longer or that some will be restored when they get put into use. On the other hand they could be bad and the older they are the less likely to be restored by use and will probably fail prematurely. This info comes directly from...
  5. Tanker

Still could not find decent quality capacitors (IMHO) so I changed the box (cover only) with an ITT one that only had a start cap. installed. So far it worked, built pressure from the teens right up to 60lbs on the first try without kicking out at all. When the Franklin tech said the run...
  6. Tanker

Thanks I'll get back after I do that. If it is tripping is it possible that it's a shorted run capacitor? I can't seem to find the original BMI or similar quality capacitors for my Franklin control box. I'm being told that even if I find the right capacitors that they need to be less than 2yrs...
  7. Tanker

I never unhooked it. It just did that 3x in a row and then built up to 58lbs in the tank. I'm asking if that usually means that the pump is failing. It has not happened again but we will be testing it tonight to see if it happens again. I see what you mean, unhook the water supply and go...
  8. Tanker

It works now, how can I bypass it when the problem happens again? It has a Franklin 1 HP control, you need the capacitors to start the pump right?
  9. Tanker

1 day after installing a Well-X1 250 tank I lost all pressure and the display went into the low teens. Then the pump turned on and only went back up to 42lbs (on a 40/60 switch), stopped again and repeated the same thing 3 more times. I opened the control box and looked at the capacitors...
  10. Tanker

Basic wax-ring question

I don't see the thick rings without the funnel in local stores by me, can it be pulled or cut out? Maybe a supply house would carry them.
  11. Tanker

Basic wax-ring question

I've been using the one with the funnel for years thinking that it's the better one. What kind of problems does the funnel cause? So after adding a ceramic tile floor just a regular or thick wax ring without the funnel is the best bet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks