Search results

1. N

Stems are too tight

Should I try removing the whole "thing"...what do you call it anyway. I am talking about the part that holds the stem. Thank you.
  2. N

Stems are too tight

I tried while opened, but still really hard. How easy are they to brake? I'll get the tool from Home Depot then. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Nelson
  3. N

Stems are too tight

Yes, I was able to remove THAT one...but I still have 5 left. The part number was from Danco FOR American Standard at Home Depot. How do I remove the seat? Special tool, or just a long allen wrench? Should I leave the ones that are too tight alone? Thanks again for the help.
  4. N

Stems are too tight

The stem I used to replaced one that came off was American Standard 9C-23H/C stock 9DD0 15700B. I don't have an access door on either one of these showers. Thank you for any help you can give me. Nelson
  5. N

Stems are too tight

Hello everyone, I just moved to a house built in 1966 and to of my showers don't shut all the way so I get a bit of a drip, and this is after really closing the faucets thight. I've tried to remove the stems to rebuild them or replace them, but they are just too tight. I am not sure how...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks