Search results

1. U

1000 gallons of water fit into 100 ft well!

Hello: We have a seasonal well and like clockwork, during this August's dry season, the well water replacement rate is below that of household use. some facts: 1. There is a considerable amount of limestone in the area, so a cave is not an unreasonable hypothesis. 2. We do have hard...
  2. U

well pressure and pump problems

Thanks, Gary. Your input has reinforced our own conclusions from reading, troubleshooting, and what our well guy told us over the phone, but of course, it is not what we were hoping for one month after moving into our house... We should know quite a bit more after our well/pump guy comes...
  3. U

I hope I do not come off as dismissing your suggestion - as it is the one we are least comfortable with. My father (who is in the area) said that they have had the 7th wettest July on record. So, for the area there is no overall drought - despite the appearance of lawns. Also, when the well...
  4. U

:confused: We have reached a breaking point. We bought our new house on July 15 and have never had a well before. When we were having the house inspected (end of April or early May) the well inspector ran the water on FULL (tub and kitchen sink) for 90 minutes with no loss in pressure or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks