Search results

1. M

Best Water Heater

Thank you everyone! I found a Rheem locally. Do you think there is a quality difference between the fury and the professional line?
  2. M

Best Water Heater

I'm replacing my water heater and would like to purchase a good quality unit. I need a 50 gal natural gas. I've heard AO Smith was the best but when I call around most plumbing supply shops say most brands are the same. What brand is best? What model is good within the brand?
  3. M

Water Heater Leaking

So with the use of PEX do I need a di-electric connector?
  4. M

Water Heater Leaking

We have a Rheem water heater that is about 11 years old. Works perfect but it appears to be leaking from where the cold and hot water connect and also the pressure relief valve and possibly the annode. Odd thing is they all started leaking at the same time. They are corroded. I was ready...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks