Search results

1. D

Toilet flange extender

Gents, A new tile floor has resulted in a finished surface 3/4 of an inch above the existing 4" cast iron flange which is seated in the concrete slab floor. The inside of the cast iron pipe - where it is level with the flange - is slightly irregular (lead?) and may make it difficult to insert...
  2. D

Toto Dalton toilet review, the best toilet for under $200?

Toto Fill valve/restricted water flow I have a TOTO Dalton with the "siphon jet gravity flushing system". The fill valve appears to be a standard design with an arm and float shutoff (TSU 15A?). The inlet water flow is severely restricted and the tank takes a long time to fill. The water...
  3. D

Closet flange height

I'm installing a TOTO Drake unit on a closet flange that is 3/4ths of an inch below the tile surface. Should I use an extender and bring the flange level with the new floor surface or does the flange need to be 1/2 inch above the floor surface. Which gasket is appropriate in the level case and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks