Search results

1. E

New Eljer

Dalton versus Tital Would you rather the elongated Dalton over the elongated Drake?
  2. E

New Eljer

Does anyone know anything about the new Eljer and when it might be released (pardon the pun), cost, etc. I heard it may be better then the Toto's.
  3. E

PLEASE Help *** Best for Solid Waste?

Not Drakes I just realized that what I purchased a couple of years ago are no Drakes with GMAX. They are Toto but I am not sure which one. I am thinking I need to upgrade to Drakes.
  4. E

PLEASE Help *** Best for Solid Waste?

We puchased three Drakes a couple of years ago and they worked great for a while. Now that our kids are getting older we are still have problems with solid wastes in some cases. Do the new Ultramax even have better solid waste handling or is there another unit that is the absolute best in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks