Search results

1. T

Upstairs toilet flush draws from downtairs bowl

Works great. Flushes do not draw from other bowls, so that was definitely the issue. I'll just see if we get any odor from the vent this year. It's possible there won't be any odor, since the septic was new last year. Now that it is established, maybe it won't smell.
  2. T

Thanks again to all. I got up on the roof this morning and removed the charcoal filter. The vent pipe was clear all the way down to the first toilet (as far as I could see). However, I noticed a lot of moisture (condensation, I assume) in the filter and soaking the charcoal itself, which...
  3. T

Thanks to all! Summarizing all replies to date: I will try removing the filter and peering down the pipe for frogs, etc. If there is a problem, I will assume that the old slow-flushing toilets did not have the issue because the leaky wax ring was providing air to the stack and after...
  4. T

After new toilet: flush pulls from other bowls I just replaced a very old toilet in an upstairs bathroom with a new Kohler w/ Class Six. I've installed 5 other toilets, so I have some experience. I replaced it because it because it was leaking from the wax ring and since it was old (and blue)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks