Search results

1. C

shower cartridge

Well it seems we are in the same situation here. I started a thread about 10 below yours asking for help identifiying my shower valves and it seems you have the exact same one. I posted a pic of the valve with the handle pulled off but couldn't figure out how to expose the valve like you did. I...
  2. C

my shower is not hot enough

Thanks Jimbo, I was about to look into having a plumber replace the valves just to settle the issue but don't want to spend the money on a rental I do not own. But then I have to live here and can't live without a decent shower. So patient I will be and the search shall continue. If I find the...
  3. C

I notice since I posted the picture of this shower valve noone is replying anymore. Is this because no one has even a clue as to what brand this could be or did everyone just lose interest in my quandry? Any clues where else besides this forum where I could look? Any help would help. No help is...
  4. C

pulled off the handle and under was a plastic shield covering a metal disk. 2 screws (1 phillips, 1 slotted), seem to hold the shield in place but the slotted was 3 inches long and the phillips just turned and turned.
  5. C

I just moved into a house with single handled shower valves in both bathrooms. They are the type that start cold and as you turn knob water gradually switches to hot. Problem is that to get hot water you must turn all the way and hot water pressure is very low. Most of the turn produces cold...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks