Search results

1. RoughDobermann

Leaking Outdoor Faucet

Excellent! Thanks very much. I have no idea where the shut-off to this faucet is, as the basement is finished. I guess I can just shut the whole house off, right?
  2. RoughDobermann

Leaking Outdoor Faucet

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Here's a picture:
  3. RoughDobermann

Leaking Outdoor Faucet

The faucet doesn't drip when the valve is fully open or fully closed. It gushes water from around the stem when opening or closing it, however. So, it's only an issue when we use the faucet. The rest of the time, it's fine.
  4. RoughDobermann

Leaking Outdoor Faucet

Yet another issue with our new house... We have an outdoor faucet that gushes water around the handle (the stem?) when turning the water on. However, it stops once the valve is turned on full. Is this cause for concern? Some kind of back-flow prevention? According to the old owners...
  5. RoughDobermann

What On Earth Is This?

Highlands Ranch. In my old house, I always at least drained the system in the basement, but I didn't have this "new" valve to worry about.
  6. RoughDobermann

What On Earth Is This?

Thanks guys. I guess that I'll just leave it alone. This valve doesn't need to be closed during winter, right? I live in Colorado and I had my system blown out at the end of every system. My old house didn't have one of these, as far as I know.
  7. RoughDobermann

What On Earth Is This?

Here's a closer picture of whatever it is:
  8. RoughDobermann

What On Earth Is This?

Hi All. We just bought a new house and there is a two inch wide PVC pipe sticking out of the ground near the sprinkler manifold and valves. It was full of rocks, so I carefully removed them (not fun) to see what was at the bottom. It looks like a metal plus sign, almost like a valve. Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks