Search results

1. P

fiberglass septic tank with a loose baffle?

i have just cleaned out my 1000' gallon fiberglass septic tank (of 20 years) and have noticed that the baffle is coming loose from the side walls of the tank? also there is only one opening in the baffle? a 4' hole near the top of the baffle... the guy who pumped my tank recommended that i drill...
  2. P

baffle is loose in a 1000' gallon septic tank?

i have just had my 1000' gallon fiberglass septic tank (of 20 years) pumped and the guy who pumped it pointed out that the the baffle that seprates the tank into 2 separate chambers is coming loose from the side walls of the tank? the seal on the side of the baffle is leaking.... also there is...
  3. P

pump sewage uphill... only 10' up and 200' away

hi, i am building a new cabin in the mountains and have a existing septic tank that is aprx. 200' from the new cabin and the new cabin is aprx. 10' below the grade of the existing septic tank... i am looking for the simplest... maintenance free way of connecting the new toilete to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks